Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

That Jewish holiday isn't all that stuff after all.

They don't eat or drink. They shower, wear leather shoes, have "marital contact" if they choose, etc. They just don't eat or drink, then at the end, they eat some food to end the fast (it was crappy fish and bagels this year says the Jew himself).
If I only had an insider on one of those Mason meetings, I have a feeling that would make for an interesting blog, and we would all learn so much from it!

So, I need to update my friend list. I realized today that I don't have an Amish friend. I do, however, have a Mennonite friend. He's pretty mainstream, though. He's often found in Best Buy purchasing CD's and the like. I've spotted him in there at least twice, and Jenn has too! Then, I was watching Ellen this evening, and she had John Heder on the show today. He's a Mormon. I don't have a Mormon friend, either. Gosh! So, I have a couple of new friends to find. The Jew asked me today if I was treating my friends like trading cards. Like, I would possibly trade him in exchange for an Amish or something. No. I won't do that. But, yes, I will continue trying to get Jenn an Asian friend. Jenn, I was just thinking about this... Lin and Jessica could be two Asian friends for you! They would be good ones, too! Not only are they Asian, but they've always given us such great mannies and peddies! We should really look into that!

Back to John Heder "Napoleon Dynamite." He's a Mormon. I wouldn't have guessed that one. He doesn't participate in the consumption of alcoholic beverages, swear or even drink caffiene. Holy crap! He also won't be associated with films where there is an excessive amount of that "stuff" going on. That's pretty bizarre!

This summer weather has got to be ending soon! It's hot out at 8am! I will miss the warm beach, but I'm sure the cool beach is equally nice, and much less touristy. I have to say, I'm going to miss one thing the most - brown shorts!!! What can brown do for me? Brown makes me smile and very thankful our office gets so many packages! At approximately 2pm each day, I'm greeted by a brown angel with the nicest legs I've ever seen! All the ladies in the office could pick his legs out of a line-up - guaranteed! He's just the nicest guy ever, too. His legs wouldn't be all that if he wasn't friendly. My Bub's a UPS delivery guy, so I'm going to let him know how much I appreciate what they do! :) Bless their little brown hearts! (Oh great, Jenn, here I go again...singing Pat Benatar's Heart Breaker, but using the lyrics "Heart Blesser" instead.) HEE HEE! I must stop making up stupid songs! They stay in your head 3-4 times longer than normal songs! It's a fact!

FYI: I was about 71% ladylike today. A couple of minor mishaps, but nothing major! My goal is 83% tomorrow, then 91% on Thursday, so I can do at least 93% during our overnight stay in Richmond on Friday night. I don't really think I can do it, but we'll see. Actually, I'm sorta waiting on my friend (who I just might be staying with Friday night) to read this and tell me that she loves me just the way I am, and that she really does like the ill-mannered me. Just kidding. This is good practice for....nothing, really. I like the less mannered me, too!

3 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

You said you never remember movie quotes, but oh, how I loooove Napoleon Dynamite...

So are you having a killer time?

I like your sleeves. They're real big.

Whatever I FEEL like I wanna do, GAH.

Mormons kick ass.

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course I love you the way you are! You are an amazing person - burps, farts and all! (I love burps and farts and general bathroom humor) I feel so blessed to have you as a friend. Hey! All you people out there - this chick is awesome and you'd be lucky to even have her blink at you! She's a heart blesser....
I love reading your blogs! I can't wait to start my own. But somehow I don't think mine are going to be anywhere close to as clever as your thoughts are. (Did that sentance make any sense?) I liked the one the other day when you were talking about things you wanted to do before you die. I too want to travel the world, and also get my pilots license so I can fly myself wherever I want to go. I also want to rearrange the calendar. Okay so I know that the ancient Romans or whoever created the calendar we still use today. But why can't we just create our own calendar and give ourselves more days for the weekend. I mean if we could just somehow adjust the work week schedule I think people would be more productive. Anyways - this is one of the many things I would change if I were President. HA! Anyways - good for Napoleon Dynamite! That makes me like him even more! :) TTFN.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Redneck Diva said...

When I read that Jon Heder is a Mormon the first thing that went through my mind was, "It's the best religion EVER, what do you think? GAW!"

I'm am so twisted that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home