Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Clarification:

As I was looking at new vehicles online tonight, I made the decision that I wanted "bun warmers" in the seats. I have not discussed this luxury with the husband, but since he's been in NY for the past couple of days without sleep, then I'm not to worried about what he thinks of it right now. He is the one that went to *look* at the dealership for trucks a few years ago and drove one home (which I totaled less than a year later). I have a similar approach when I go *look* at clothes and shoes. Looking often means bringing home.
So, I know that Chevrolet doesn't call them "bun warmers" but I couldn't find that particular option under any name. Then, I noticed "rear defroster." Before I made a complete ass of myself by demanding my new vehicle have a rear defroster, I called the parents to see what the feature I really wanted was called. It's a heated seat, if anyone wanted to know. My bestest friend Jenn calls them bun warmers, so I do too. Her Beatle has them and I'm very jealous as the temperatures drop!

Jenn also calls male's parts their "twig and berries" while I call them the "frank and beans." I have recently merged the two, and call the boy's things "frank-n-berries."

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technically I call them "toasty buns" but I like bun warmers too!!!! :) Jenn

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Bun warmers are awesome! Hubby has them in his truck...heaven.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home