Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Sunday, February 04, 2007

No way!

I recently added "Stat Counter" to my blog. I never really knew about this tool, but it's just amazing! I can see where the people that view my site are from and how they find my blog. Someone stumbled across me by searching "Gotta go potty bathroom" on Google.
Well, whoever you are, I hope you found what you needed. If you need assistance using the restroom, you're worse off than me! If you crapped your pants because you didn't find the help you needed in time, tell me about it and I'll share it with everyone. That's what I'm all about! I just share stories (usually my own) about using the restroom or other acts of nastiness. I apologize for not being more helpful.

The good news is that I can see how many people stop by each day, and I know that most people do not leave comments. That's okay. I know who you are. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta go potty bathroom!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home