Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Weekend Pictures
Me and Laura enjoying ourselves...with the help of our good friend, Jack Daniels.

This is a cowboy that may or may not have been helped by Laura's cousin, the medical professional.


This is Laura either right before or right after name dropping.


This is me not believing what I'm hearing Laura say to this young man. Someone should pour the rest of her beer out...now.


This is her asking me if I can believe what she just said to that guy, and no, I can't believe what she asked him. What kind of a question is that?

Laura, me and Jessica and our beverages of choice towards the end of the night.





Flint posing for Laura





Jessica, Laura & I with Chris Shivers, J.W. Hart and some other guys at the bar later that evening. Look at them drinking their sweet tea, and us drinking more than enough for all of us (and them). Looking back, I would have turned down our leftover chicken wings, too! We were probably referred to as "the crazy girls." Regardless of how many concussions they have had in their careers, they're smart!




Laura demonstrating her drunk sign language skills. B is for buffet. The girl has skills, and that's why I love her! Drunk signing/spelling is one of her many talents. Sober spelling, on the other hand...not so much. (Love ya, pal!)





Yeah, that's World Champion, Adriano Moraes. You can't see it, but I'm holding his hand. He loves me.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Gorilla Bananas said...

You girls would have fun in one of our wild ape parties.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home