Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Carrie's Gay Weekend 2007, Threesome, etc.

I have amazed myself this weekend! Honestly!
Aunt Linda - I have a feeling this will leave you speechless.

Friday: I went to the doctor to find out I have tonsillitis just in time for a 3-day weekend. I would have bet money that it was strep throat, because I was feeling that icky.

Saturday: I hung out with the gaybors and helped them clean up their condo before they move. (They're moving back to NY next week) Okay...so we got tired of working after approximately 20 minutes, so I go across the street to our house and fill a bin with everything alcoholic that we own. I walk it across the street and we play bartender with all of our goods. At that time, their condo contained: 1 television on a tv tray, some alcohol and a few floor pillows. We watched Madonna's tour on DVD and drank awful mixed drinks. It felt like college all over again, except for the fact that now I'm old enough to actually purchase the liquor myself. The man-wife broke his foot last week, so he washed his pain pills down with some of our drink concoctions. Man-wife got hungry for Indian food, so we drive (safely) to the nice Indian buffet...in our pajamas. We got strange looks, but we didn't really care, because it's Saturday and we just did a few minutes of housework and drank tequila and vodka before noon. The food was good, but it didn't agree with the man-husband's stomach, so he visits the Indian bathroom while man-wife and I got really tickled at our table. It was one of those moments when I just can't contain my laughter (this often happens at the WORST possible times like at church or in an airplane or anywhere else slightly quiet) After lunch, we go to our respective homes and take naps, but not before I mention to them that they could use our mattress for the next few days, since theirs is already packed away. Yeah, gay love is probably being made on our mattress across the street right now. Steve and the man-husband carried our mattress across the street for them to enjoy for the next few days. They were really happy with it. I will not ask questions about the nature of our mattress in their home. Well, I did crack one little joke about it when the husband was not present.

Saturday afternoon: Best friend calls to tell me she will be arriving Saturday night to take full advantage of the beach early on Sunday. I bust out laughing because she has no choice but to sleep in the bed with me and the husband, since the gaybors are using (and probably abusing) our guest bed. HEE HEE! Yeah, we have a couch, but she's allergic to cats and Jackson sits on the couch. I'm no mathematician, but 3 people + 1 king bed = lots of giggles, but a good night's sleep. I'm sure my husband bragged about having two women in his bed at work the next day. Bless his heart! I must say that I have the best husband and best friend in the world! I can't think of many husbands or friends that would tolerate me and my shenanigans, but they sure do!

Sunday: Jenn and I go to the beach pretty early in the morning. We parked in the front row and got prime spots in the sand. We spent a few good hours just looking at magazines and the old man buns on the beach. Our little spot by the jetty had a surfing competition going on, so we had plenty of entertainment. It was 90 degrees, and I didn't last as long as I wanted to. But, Jenn and I both vowed to use sunscreen this summer, and we didn't burn, so it was a successful first trip to the beach!

Monday: The gaybors arrived at 3pm for our cookout/American Idol finale viewing (again)/board game marathon/neighborhood gossip fest. They left about midnight, after 9 (yes, nine) hours of constant laughing, singing and even some dancing. Even the husband had a lot of fun! We played Cranium until we almost wet ourselves. That game is a must for anyone with a sense of humor! Overall, it was a very memorable Memorial Day!

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay-so you heading for the indian restaurant in pajamas did cause some dismay. BUT I CANNOT (repeat CANNOT) even begin to picture Steve dancing with the gaybors. No sir.....I just can't.

 
At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously, anonymous is Fav Auntie.....you have me in such a dither I forgot about signing in.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so everyone knows, I'm so blessed to have experienced my first 3-some with my BFF and her hubby! :) LOL Still giggling about it! Hee! Hee! But it was fun! And I'm so glad we used sun-block! So grown up of us!!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

When you have a family the size of ours, sleeping 3 adults to a bed is nothing new. We have 3 bedrooms and two couches that make into beds, you still have to double up sometimes (or triple). But only on the days that beans aren't in anyway served to any of the male relatives!!!!

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a new blog!!
I want a new blog!!
I want a new blog!!
I want a new blog!!
How am I suppossed to make it if I don't have anything funny to pee my pants about. Get to it sista!
Hee! Hee!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

Are you still alive??????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home