Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Saturday, May 05, 2007

He computers and he has rodents

As I talked to my Grandpa this morning, he was updating me on his progress as he learns to navigate the internet and such. I told him to call us if he ever got stuck or had a question. He said that he would just call Dottie (his brother's wife) because "she computers." HEE HEE! As the conversation continued, he told me that my Aunt Linda told him he needed a mouse pad. He said that he didn't realize he had mice, let alone them needing "a pad." I told him that I'd get his rodent the pad it needed. I should send him one of the GIGANTIC Kotex that the husband stocked my cabinet with last year. That would be a hoot when he opened it! Bless his heart! He's doing his best to occupy his time since he recently put his wife in the nursing home (she has Alzheimer's). I would love to be a fly on the wall and watch him computering!

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gave me a reason to slap my knee first thing on a Monday morning. PLEASE don't send the giant Kotex......I'm afraid I'd find it sitting right out on the desk with the mouse planted firmly on it and he'd wonder why it didn't roll better!

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao!
2 cute.
Mikey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home