Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Panty Raid/Manty Raid

I worked on the husband's new manties tonight, but realize that the letters that I got were too big to put "I Love The Pussycat Dolls" so I just made a pair that said "I Love My Wife." I realized that I had an extra heart and plenty of letters to make myself a pair, and it seemed natural to profess my love for Jack Hanna on my panties. The husband liked both pairs. I think he has an idea that there is another pair coming, and his recent confession will be displayed on a pair of his manties very soon. He knows that I'm going through his underwear drawer and each pair will be personalized before long, so I guess that he's come to the conclusion that they might as well say something he likes. I just hope that the 30 and up crowd that he works with has outgrown the phase of depantsing each other. That would be really embarrassing for him!
* A special thanks to Ed, a friend of Jack Hanna's for stopping by to read the blog yesterday. I'm not surprised to hear that Jack is a really nice guy!
* Mrs. Coach - you will be happy to hear that the iron-on letters are really easy and it only took me about five minutes to make both of them! They're really easy! Don't worry if Mr. Coach doesn't jump up and down when you give his first pair of personalized manties to him. After I gave my husband his third or fourth pair, he stopped rolling his eyes. Now, he just smiles, keeps his mouth shut and wears them with pride.



This is the husband showing off his sweet moves at Dance Dance Revolution. Dan is in the background patiently awaiting his turn, while Jennifer is amazed at his ability to hold his beer while dancing like a professional.








Jenn had her turn to show off, too! Of course, she got a bunch of A's, but later that night, I made my first A in dancing, and there were many more that followed. Carrie definitely got her groove back!









Daniel was a first-timer at DDR, so we have to cut him a little slack. He'll be more comfortable on the dance floor next time. :) I was photographer, but I'll make sure there are some pictures of me dancing very soon!!!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pics!! I hope Jack Hanna himself gets word of your blog!! I'm sure he'd let you pet his monkey! Hee! Hee!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That DDR thing looks pretty entertaining ~ nothing more fun than shakin' your booty!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home