Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

I'm alive.

We leave on our cruise to Bermuda tomorrow, and I can't sleep and I have homework and I still have a little packing to do. So....short and sweet, but a *new* post nonetheless.

I have so many things to share!

Here's a preview of funny stories:

1. The old and new lifeguards at our pool. Let's just say that the Desperate Housewives will not be jealous of us for any reason.

2. Me joining the gym. If me at a gym isn't funny enough...
I was walking on the treadmill the other night and watching Wheel of Fortune at the same time. I had my headphones on and in my own "Wheel Zone" and not paying attention to anyone around me. Well, I knew the puzzle, and growing up, you had to say it fast or my mother would get it. I hardly ever got a puzzle with her around, but I have gotten much quicker about responding. So...there I go. I blurted out "Old Maid and Go Fish" as if I were sitting in my living room or something. The lady next to me looked at me, but it took me a second to even realize what had just happened. HEE HEE! Some people wear headphones, but there's a lot that don't. Those who don't will probably not want to work out next to me now. I'm probably the "crazy" lady.

3. My husband determining his "friends" the myspace way.

4. Our new friends Laura and Chris and the funny events that we have encountered together.

5. Local dog-fighting professional football players are big ass holes. I just had to add that in while I'm watching Nancy Grace talk (yell) about it.

I will post a post-cruise blog next weekend after we get home. There *may* be pictures. Don't hold your breath, though!

Jennifer & Laura - please help me remember any other funny stories I might have forgotten.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Queen Of Cheese said...

See...I just knew you were out having fun without us here in blog-world but did you really have to go and TELL us you were going on a cruise to Bermuda? Now my life will be a pitiful waste waiting to hear the details....Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home