Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

No cursing...I think.
Or...it means no tater twisters, no lightning, no numbers and no punctuation.
It's probably just no cursing.

Blogger finally allowed me to add the stupid picture.



1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know! it means "no FAKE cursing!"

a ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home