Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Monday, October 30, 2006

TRICK OR TREAT!

We drove to "The" store tonight to get candy for the kiddies. I fixed up 50 bags with stickers, candy and trinkets for our little goblins tomorrow night. If you're coming to my house, please obey the following rules:

1. You must be shorter than me to receive a special bag of goodies. If you're taller than me, you will receive something equivalent to a Tootsie Roll. I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to trick-or-treaters and their ages/size. You're welcome!

2. You must obey the city's rules for Halloween evening. This means you may bother people between dusk and 8:30, but not after. Tip: If you visit our house at 8:29, you're going to hit the cavity jackpot, because I'm going to give you EVERYTHING I have (less the Kit Kats, which are my favorite)

3. If you are looking for treats with nuts, keep on going! Since I am allergic to nuts, I will respect the little boogers like me. I know there are a lot of them out there, and I realize I just might be their hero!

4. If you don't have a costume on, I will survey the situation before deciding on what I give you. If you're not dressed up because your family can't afford it, I will give you lots. If you didn't dress up because you think you're too cool, then you're also too cool for candy! And, you're welcome in advance for that Tootsie Roll! I'm not "dressing up," but I am wearing my orange sweater and calling my "costume" the 2 Great Pumpkins! Please do me a favor and make up something as fabulous for your outfit of choice - nothing fancy or anything!

5. If you're carrying two candy buckets, and one of them is for your baby sister that's in the car...
a. she's too young to enjoy the candy
b. if you were a nice sibling, you would just share your candy with her!
And, you're also welcome in advance for that Tootsie Roll...both of you!!!

Please be aware that we're now living in a condo. Yes, I realize that last year, our cute two-story house on that cute little all-American street had the walkway lined with pumpkin and skull lights and the porch was beautifully decorated. We have since moved into a condo, where we must obey a 20-lb homeowner's manual and all of its stupid, retarded, non-holiday friendly rules. We will not be able to light our walkway or even put a pumpkin out front. Stupid, I know - but I will still be enforcing the additional rules stated above. Thank you for your cooperation. and...Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home