Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Random Silliness (without the use of children)

So, most people that have blogs have a certain subject they often use as their subject matter, and often that's children or something. I don't have kids yet, but I have the funniest darn things happen to me on a regular basis! Even if these things involve me and humiliation, I always share my stories with others, so I'm now typing it instead of telling the story over and over. I am a firm advocate of laughing hysterically as often as possible, and I hope my random stories help you laugh, too!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Blog Quickie

Last night, I was reading a story in the Ladies Home Journal about a massive vow renewal. I asked the husband if he would ever want to re-do our vows. He looked at me very seriously and said, "Honey, I don't even remember what they were."
Bless his little heart!

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

LOL!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home